Your membership provides direct financial support to continue the programs offered by the Consortium. As a volunteer organization we depend on membership, grants and other fundraising to bring programs to you to meet your permit requirements as well as address the needs of the Chesapeake Bay.
The Consortium is committed to providing clear and worthwhile membership benefits as well as fostering partnerships to achieve collective goals. LCCWC efforts are focused on:
- Supporting regulated municipalities in programs that assist in meeting requirements of the MS4.
- Acting as a liaison between members, PA DEP and US EPA. Translate regulatory requirements for members and provide guidance on how to meet requirements.
- Meeting with PA DEP and US EPA regularly and seek validation for county-wide and local programs such as good housekeeping, model watershed plans, innovative tools and program
deliverables (i.e. MCM compliance worksheets, watershed TMDL pollution reduction plans, BMP cost-sharing and benefit staking, BMP tracking software, MS4 standardized mapping, circuit
- Seeking input and conducting education and outreach for municipal staff/elected officials, engineers, landscape architects, landscapers, developers and other professionals on design,
installation and maintenance of stormwater facilities.
- Facilitating tours of BMP projects, including streamside projects funded by LCCWC, to demonstrate green infrastructure practices.
- Providing members with priority technical assistance access to the Professional Engineer on staff for the Conservation District.
- Offering members grant writing assistance, waive application fees for LCCWC grants, and providing priority ranking for LCCWC grant programs, when applicable.
- Diversifying organizational funding through fundraising and grants to support members and their efforts to implement BMP’s that improve the condition of streams and improves water
To start taking advantage of all the benefits the LCCWC has to offer, please fill out the membership form and return with your payment. Please feel free to contact Joellyn Warren at email@example.com or 717-464-8019 if you have any questions regarding your membership.
|Business Large (41 or more employees)||$750|
|Business Medium (11 – 40 employees)||$500|
|Business Small (1 to 10 employees)||$250|
|Municipal Large (>10,000 population)||$750|
|Municipal Medium (5,000 - 10,000 population)||$500|
|Municipal Small (<5,000 population)||$250|
|Pilot Project Sponsorship -proposal and approval by the Conservation Foundation Board.|